Hennessy and Thurgood Marshall College Fund have partnered to create the Hennessy Fellows Program, which awards HBCU graduate students with scholarships, stipends, and immersive training experiences to help prepare them for corporate experiences. This program launched earlier in 2019, and the success of it led to another round of fellows!
Students will receive the following:
- Scholarship up to $20,000 per academic year
- $10,000 annual stipend for other educational expenses
- Opportunity to compete for a community-related project grant up to $10,000
- 1:1 executive coaching
- Access to online training forums, networking events, and professional advancement experiences
- Development of leadership and soft skills via exclusive opportunities and experiences
- Attend an immersive boot camp in the summer of 2020
The deadline for applications is December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm. More information on the program, including the link to apply, is available here.